Thursday, February 6, 2014

introduction

I'm Shiho Otsu. I am from Hiroshima. I ' m a student of Hiroshima Syudo University. I major in English. I'm studying English and Chinese in my university. I join tennis club and soccer club. I practice tennis on every thursday. I 'm a manager of soccer club. I have a youger brother. He is thirteen and first grade of a junior high school student.  I had a dog. The kind of dog was a collie. In 2013, he was dead. It was a traffic accidemt. My family have six people. I live in a house with my grandma and grandpa. My family is so friendly. My hobby is to sing songs. I always go to a karaoke. It makes me so confortable.My dream is to work at a airport.  I want to speak English well. IT is for the first time tostudy abroad. I want to comunicate with many people and make some friends.That'all thamk you.

No comments:

Post a Comment